World Class Inspection Services
In instances where your requirements are sporadic or one-off, VJ Inspection Services (VJIS) provides a full range of expert, economical inspection services. Whether in-the-field or in-the-factory, VJIS can seamlessly meet your needs.
Services such as digital high-energy radiography, CT, patented crawlers and other leading technologies combined with our proprietary Vi3 software suite bring you world-class inspection capabilities. Our technicians and engineers can perform, read and report on DR and CT scans to meet all known industry, regulatory and internal requirements.
Our innovative toolsets are completely adaptable to your environment and program to provide a proven approach to your requirements. VJIS brings you:
- Industry leading image quality with a proven track record of quantifiable, qualifiable, repeatable, and reliable results
- International, national and local radiation safety measures to protect your personnel, the general public and environment
- One-hundred percent support of worldwide compliance and regulatory standards, whether in-house or in-the-field
Our Digital Radiography Capabilities:
Our Computed Radiography Capabilities:
Inspection and analysis of products during development and testing via our inspection service is your most cost and time effective investment.
- Compare part scans to CAD models to find deviations and diagnose potential flaws in your parts and process.
- Compare scans before and after various processes (such as hipping, or mechanical,
electrical or environmental stressing, etc.) to learn what’s going to happen to your part in
- Metrology of internal and external features and services; wall thickness and porosity analyses; Composite and fiber orientation analyses; and many more
Benchmarking & Reverse Engineering
VJIS can convert 3D CT scans of the part into high-fidelity CAD models. Our partner Caresoft can fully dissemble these CAD drawings down to their individual components for a unique one-of-a-kind service.
Nondestructive Failure Analysis
- Field Failure Evaluation
- MTBF and Reliability Analysis
- Root Cause Detection
- Third Party Dispute Resolution
- Physics of Failure Analysis
- Metallurgical and Materials
- Evaluation Mechanical Crack Propagation
Validation & Assurance of Production Parts
Whether it’s 1 part or 10,000; whether it’s an AM part for aerospace or a casting for automotive or a new biomedical device or a part from any other industry – VJIS’ inspection services will give you unrivaled quality imaging for you to confidently diagnose your part and process.
VJIS provides in-house Inspection Services when you do not have a sufficient production run or trained or qualified personnel to justify implementing an X-Ray system. VJIS provides DR and CT at standards, Microfocus and High Energy Levels.
VJIS comes to you if the part you want inspected cannot be brought to our facilities. Our in-field services include DR and CT at standard, microfocus and high energy levels.